First, I want to be totally upfront and honest with everyone and let you know that I am an affiliate of Elite Blog Academy and I will receive a commission if you purchase the course through the links you see in this article. This course has changed my life, it has taken something I started as a hobby and turned it into a business. For anyone who is serious about blogging to make money, this is a must have course for you.
Why I Started Blogging
I started blogging in July 2013 when my daughter was 7 months old. I knew nothing about how to blog, I didn’t even know what WordPress was little alone self-hosting and how to buy a domain name. What I did know was I had something to say and I wanted a platform to say it on. I wanted to connect with other working moms who were going through the same struggles as I was and needed a place to feel like it’s okay. It’s okay to feel overwhelmed, stressed out or lonely in your journey. It’s okay to admit you can’t do it all. It’s okay.
Blogging turned out to be a lot of work, a lot more work than I could have ever managed. As I got to know more about it, I realized that a lot of women have turned their blog into real profitable businesses. Wait, what? People made money writing about topics they were passionate about? I could do that! If I could survive corporate America, I could do this. Or so I thought.
It turns out, I really had no idea what I was doing.
The Reason I Purchased Elite Blog Academy
I found Elite Blog Academy (EBA) because I followed the creator, Ruth Soukup, since she started her couponing blog, Living Well Spending Less, back when Extreme Couponing was on TLC and it was the hottest topic around. I was on her mailing list from years ago and kept seeing enrollment emails for this course and started to dig a little bit more into what it was.
It was the best investment I have made since starting in 2013. The course is intense, but it is the best comprehensive course I’ve found on blogging and I’ve spent a lot of money on courses because I am what they call a “course junkie.”
I purchased the course back in Septemeber 2015 and I am about half-way through because, hello, I work full-time! But I’ve read through the entire course, I’ve just not taken all the action steps yet.
I know many smaller bloggers (like myself) and many bloggers with limited time wonder if this is the right investment for them because it is a lot of money to spend on your blog when you might not be seeing any profit from it yet. Here’s a secret to what I’ve learned: you don’t have to be big to be successful in the blogging world, you just have to put out great content.
You don't have to be big to be successful in the blogging world, you just have to put out great content!Click To Tweet
Is EBA Right For You?
It really depends.
Elite Blog Academy is for people who are committed to following the process. As a member of EBA, I’ve noticed that the thing the most successful graduates have in common is a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get to work, and to put 100% of their effort into completing the assignments in order. If the commitment isn’t there, then this is not the right program for you.
It’s also not for people who are going to insist that they’ve already heard this all before, or who are going to argue that a task seems too basic or whine that it’s too hard. It’s not for bloggers who just want to just “skip to the good stuff” picking and choosing the lessons they pay attention to, then complaining when they’re not getting results. The EBA process is designed to create success, but it only works if you are willing to commit to actually doing the work.
What Do You Get?
Through a powerful combination of practical training videos, insightful handouts, purposeful assignments, and interactive live webinars, Elite Blog Academy will provide you with a concrete framework intended to help you refine your message, grow your audience, monetize your platform, and transform your blog into a successful and profitable business.
Through four powerful modules, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything you do.
- Create killer content that gets noticed and shared.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand what is not working in your current monetization model and instead develop concrete goals and a solid plan for achieving them.
- Dramatically increase your site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical—but often ignored—connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Overcome your fear of private advertising and instead learn to approach brands with confidence.
- Learn what it really takes to earn a six-figure income from your blog, then develop your own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Create a solid working business plan to take your blogging business to the next level.
It is possible to create a successful business from a blog, and Elite Blog Academy shares exactly how it’s done, step-by-step.
Here is what the course includes:
- 12 Comprehensive Unit Videos
- 12 Detailed Unit Workbooks with Video Outlines
- 16 Powerful Handouts
- 30 Purposeful Assignments
- Additional Training Webinars
- Accountability & Community within a Private Forum
- An EBA mobile app to access the forum on the go
- A weekly newsletter for added encouragement & motivation
Elite Blog Academy is designed to be self-paced, but should not be completed in less than 12 weeks. Blogging is not for the faint of heart, and this course requires a willingness to buckle down and get to work. That said, for those who are willing to do the work, it also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.