Guest Post for Redefining Mom
Redefining Mom is looking for high-quality content from fellow female bloggers.
Advantages of Guest Posting on Redefining Mom
- Your article will be sent to over 25,000+ working moms/WAHMs via my email newsletter
- You'll receive a do-follow link back to your website <-- great for SEO!
- I will proactively circulate your article to my Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Name recognition <-- guest blogging is a great way to get your name in front of a new audience and build your reputation as an expert
- You can start building a reputation before you even launch your website
- Add your writing credit to your website... "as seen on Redefining Mom" <-- I'll provide a logo!
Topics for Consideration
Working mom time management tips (work outside of the home or WAH)<-- topic is currently full on our editorial calendar Work/life balance tips<-- topic is currently full on our editorial calendar Transitioning from the office to WAH<-- topic is currently full on our editorial calendar
- Blog/online business tip
- Blog/online business success story <-- we are particularly interested in this category
- Email marketing tips
- Pinterest tips
- Practical career advice
- Maternity leave personal story or policy discussion/pregnancy
**Please no SAHM pitches. Redefining Mom is focused on helping working moms and moms who WAH but are not considered primarily SAHMs**
Guest Post Requirements
- I only accept original content that cannot be published anywhere else. I reserve the right to refuse submissions or edit blog posts so that it fits Redefining Mom's editorial voice.
- Typical article length is between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- I require that the article have standalone value. This means that when any mention of you or your products and services is stripped out of the post, it would still have value to my readers.
- I allow guest posters to include up to 2 links (to your website) within the body of their article and no affiliate links can be used. Plus a link to your website's main page in your author's bio.
- I require that all guest posters promote on their own social channels once the article is published.
- Please, only supply pictures if you OWN the copyright and are giving me usage rights to use it on my blog and social media. I will source my own stock photos and create all social media graphics.
- All final submissions must be submitted via Google Docs.
- You'll be required to agree to the licensing terms at the bottom of this page.
Are you in?! I hope so. Fill out the Google Form below with your guest post pitch and I'll get back to you within 5 days. Please remember to read the licensing terms below the Google Form. You'll be required to agree to them in order for me to consider your submission.
Content Licensing Agreement
By submitting content to Redefining Mom LLC for publication on RedefiningMom.com, you are agreeing to the following terms.
This agreement is made between you as "Author" and Redefining Mom LLC (RedefiningMom.com).
Authors are not compensated for guest posts. You are agreeing to have your content published on RedefiningMom.com without any form of monetary or non-monetary compensation.
License Agreement and Copyright Ownership
By submitting photos, videos or written content to this website, you represent and warrant that: (1) you are at least 13 years old; (2) you are the owner of or have permission to share such materials; (3) you grant Redefining Mom LLC a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, display and publicly perform those materials, in whole or part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including commercial purposes and advertising; (4) you grant Redefining Mom LLC a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive license and release to use your name and likeness in connection with such materials for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. Redefining Mom LLC does not claim any ownership rights in your materials.
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on this website. Any material Author provides to be posted on this website becomes public. You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you submit for publication on this website. You may not communicate or submit any content or material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, knowingly false, defamatory or obscene or otherwise in violation of any law or the rights of others. Author agrees to publish this piece of writing only one time and shall not redistribute this writing to any other digital or physical publication for duplication.
Author agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Redefining Mom LLC, its affiliated companies and its respective employees, officers, directors, trustees, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, obligations, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise from Redefining Mom LLC's exercising of rights within this agreement.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws.