This is the week where the scale finally moved and I was quite excited about it! I have to say that this time losing weight has not come as easily as it has before and while I will admit I am not doing everything perfect, I am a little shocked it’s been this difficult. The good news is, I am noticing changes in my body and the ways my clothes fit and at the end of the day that is what counts! I am more aware of the choices I am making and my legs are starting to feel slimmer because of the running. I know by the time I run the 5k in April or May I will be in great shape and feel awesome, I am keeping my eye on the prize!
I do realize I should have taken my measurements when I started, but I didn’t so one of my goals this week will be to take my measurements for a baseline to compare when I have completed the 5k.
What Happened in Week 3
- I lost 2 lbs!!!
- Despite my awesome intentions, I only went to the gym twice on Monday and Thursday
- I finished through week 3 day 1 of the C25K program
- I calorie counted Monday-Saturday but ignored it completely this Sunday while I was away on a birthday trip with my husband (not calorie counting 1 day was planned)
- I remembered to take Plexus Slim (more on that later in this post) 6 out of 7 days
Goals for Week 4
- Take my measurements
- Go to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and possibly Thursday or Friday, appointments and work this week are throwing my schedule off. I am determined to bring my workout clothes into the office every day I go to the office this week!
- Calorie counting- this is going to be an obstacle this week because I desperately need to go grocery shopping and with how hectic my schedule is I am not sure if this will happen. Plan of attack: plan meals, use what I have available for healthy dinners, only go out to lunch at places I can calorie count
- Carrying over from last week: use Pinterest for creative ideas to keep the family menu interesting for everyone
- Push to fit in Plexus all 7 days this week
Here is to an awesome Week 4, I hope to have great results to report in Week 5!