As a busy working mom, my favorite way to cook is using my crock pot. Colder weather always makes me happy because almost every meal can be cooked in the crock pot. Most meals can feed my family of 3 for two dinners or my husband and I use the leftovers to cover lunches for the week. You don’t get much more efficient than that!
Easy Crock Pot Recipe Roundup
These are some of my favorite crock pot recipes from around the internet that I have tried and my family loves. A few of these are ones that I have modified along the way.
- Easy Crock Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Sloppy Joes
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Crock Pot Lasagna
- Super Easy Crock Pot Chili
- Pot Roast
- Parmesan Ranch Potatoes
- Crock Pot Taco Soup
More Crock Pot Roundups
- Working Moms Against Guilt’s Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
- New Leaf Wellness’ 25 Easy Crock Pot Recipes
- Coupon Closet’s 20 Crock Pot Meals for Busy Moms
Crock Pot Cookbooks
I keep a few cookbooks on hand for easy recipes I can cook while at work, these are a few of my favorite.
*the below cookbooks are affiliate links
- Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 150 Fix-And-Forget Recipes Using Delicious, Whole Food Ingredients
- American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 200 Low-Fuss, Good-for-You Recipes
- 365 Slow Cooker Suppers
If you are looking for more easy recipes, I would recommend following these boards. Pinterest is a great resource for recipe ideas!
Do you have a favorite crock pot recipe? Post it below in the comments and I will use it in my next roundup!