Successful Pinterest Ads (aka Promoted Pins) are based on having a solid strategy in place, and these resources will help you do just that!
Are you looking to drive more traffic to your site or blog? Leveraging Pinterest for your business is proven to drive conversions, increase traffic and improve visibility. Keep reading to learn things like how to set up your first Pinterest ad campaign, how to retarget leads, and how to make money on Pinterest!
The Best Pinterest Ads Strategies For Your Business
One of the smartest things you can do for your business is to learn about and use Promoted Pins, or Pinterest Ads, to reach your marketing goals. Here are some of my favorite resources for Pinterest marketing strategies and tips.
How Do I Advertise on Pinterest?
- Prepare your website for Pinterest Ads
- Retarget leads using Pinterest Ads
- Best types of Pinterest Ads to use
- How does Pinterest’s IPO impact content creators? Now that Pinterest is publicly traded, it’s important to understand how this will impact the future of advertising on Pinterest.
- Set up your first Pinterest ad campaign
Real Results from Successful Promoted Pin Campaigns
- 47 product sales
- Each sale cost $3.60 on a $9 product
- $440 profit on $169.20 ad spend — 259.72% RETURN ON INVESTMENT!
- 557 new email subscribers acquired at only $.30 per subscriber
Make what you spend on ads back with a tripwire offer!
Pinterest Ad Case Studies
Kara Fidd from SimplifyingDIYDesign.com
- Campaign Objective: Grow email list and also sales through existing funnels
- Campaign Dates: Nov 13, 2018 – Dec 31, 2018
- Amount Spent: $424.57
- Number of Pin Impressions: 175,222
- Number of Clicks to Website: 2,553
- Bid Amount per Click: $0.20
- Actual Amount Spent per Click: $0.17
- Daily Budget: Between $5-15
- Clickthrough Rate (CTR): 1.46%
- Total Email Signups: 456
- Total Cost per Email Signup: $.93
- Total Purchases: 25
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS): 128.84%
“I collected 456 new email subscribers and paid only $.93 cents per email! This is an amazing cost to acquire new email subscribers in the B2B space! Plus, I made my money back on the ad with tripwire sales and upsells with a 128.84% return on ad spend!”
Amber Roshay from PenandParent.com
- Campaign Objective: Grow email list
- Campaign Dates: April 7, 2018 – May 7, 2018
- Amount Spent: $249.75
- Number of Pin Impressions: 236,251
- Number of Clicks to Website: 1,511
- Bid Amount per Click: $0.20
- Actual Amount Spent per Click: $0.16
- Daily Budget: $8
- Clickthrough Rate (CTR): 0.64%
“I collected 370 emails. Each email cost only $0.65! I’m still working on optimizing these numbers using the methods in Pin Practical Promotions. But, still, I feel like the campaign was successful because it’s the only thing that’s worked for me so far. And it was only my first campaign.”
Pin Practical Promotions Is The Best Pinterest Ads Course
The best Pinterest ads course, Pin Practical Promotions, is a next-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine profitable promoted pin campaigns at a low-cost.
Buy Pin Practical Promotions
Check out a few Podcasts I’ve been featured on where I talk about Pinterest marketing tips and Pinterest ads!
How to Make Money with Promoted Pins
How to Use Pinterest Analytics
How to Leverage Pinterest in Your Business
More Pinterest Marketing Tips
10 Easy Fixes to Increase Blog Traffic Fast with Pinterest
How I Made $7,000 on Autopilot with Pinterest in 3 Months