Successful Pinterest Ads are based on having a solid strategy in place, and these resources will help you do just that!
Are you looking to drive more traffic to your site or blog? Leveraging Pinterest for your business is proven to drive conversions, increase traffic and improve visibility. Keep reading to learn things like how to set up your first Pinterest ad campaign, how to retarget leads, and how to make money on Pinterest!
The Best Pinterest Ads Strategies For Your Business
One of the smartest things you can do for your business is to learn about and use Promoted Pins, or Pinterest Ads, to reach your marketing goals. Here are some of my favorite resources for Pinterest marketing strategies and tips.
How Do I Advertise on Pinterest?
- Prepare your website for Pinterest Ads
- Retarget leads using Pinterest Ads
- Best types of Pinterest Ads to use
- Set up your first Pinterest ad campaign
Pinterest Ads Case Studies
Carrie Smith Nicolson from CarefulCents.com
- Campaign Objective: Increase affiliate commissions from how-to articles and reviews on my blog
- Campaign Dates: April 6, 2018 – April 30, 2018 — this campaign is actually still running, I just wanted to give it a solid month to see if I’d keep it going or turn it off. It was a success so I left it going!
- Amount Spent: $106.19
- Number of Pin Impressions: 155,397
- Number of Clicks to Website: 735
- Bid Amount per Click: $0.25
- Actual Amount Spent per Click: $0.14
- Daily Budget: Between $5-12
- Clickthrough Rate (CTR): 0.48%
“I made 72 affiliate commission sales (for this one blog post) that equaled $1,405. My main focus was to increase affiliate sales to my QuickBooks Self-Employed Review and double my money back from what I spent on the ad. Since spending $106.19 I grossed $1,405 in affiliate commission which is a massive win!”
Amber Roshay from PenandParent.com
- Campaign Objective: Grow email list
- Campaign Dates: April 7, 2018 – May 7, 2018
- Amount Spent: $249.75
- Number of Pin Impressions: 236,251
- Number of Clicks to Website: 1,511
- Bid Amount per Click: $0.20
- Actual Amount Spent per Click: $0.16
- Daily Budget: $8
- Clickthrough Rate (CTR): 0.64%
“I collected 370 emails. Each email cost only $0.65! I’m still working on optimizing these numbers using the methods in Pin Practical Promotions. But, still, I feel like the campaign was successful because it’s the only thing that’s worked for me so far. And it was only my first campaign.”
Pin Practical Promotions Is The Best Pinterest Ads Course
The best Pinterest ads course, Pin Practical Promotions, is a next-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine profitable promoted pin campaigns at a low-cost.
Check out a few Podcasts I’ve been featured on where I talk about Pinterest marketing tips and Pinterest ads!
More Pinterest Marketing Tips
Pin Practical Funneling: Free 5-Day Pinterest Challenge
Are you ready to turn your Pinterest visitors into paying customers?