It’s that time of the year again when everyone starts talking about their yearly and quarterly goals. Tell me that you haven’t received a ka-jillion emails about setting your yearly goals! I know I have.
If you had asked me last year about my yearly goals, I would have laughed at you.
That all changed when I quit my job in August 2016 and my husband asked what my plan looked like. Plan? What plan?
It turns out that goal planning for busy moms is a necessity for both life and business! Let me introduce you to your free…
Goal Planning for Busy Moms Printable Workbook
Did you know you are 3x more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down?
After purchasing countless planners and trying several different planning systems, I finally found a system that works! I’m sharing it with you for free.
This system is good for business and life planning. You’re going to map out your year, quarter, and month in a fun and creative way.
What You’ll Learn…
- How to use post-it notes for planning — get fun and creative!
- Plan out your entire year with a 12-week grid
- Identify your theme word for the year and each quarter
- How to set your family and business income goals
- Logically organize your post-it notes so you can take action
- Get uber specific on your quarterly goals with my custom quarterly goal planning printable
- Want to go digital? I show you how to use my planning system with Trello
Who doesn’t love a goal planning workbook with printables? Especially when it’s free!
Supplies You’ll Need
- White banner paper
- Colored masking tape
- Colored sharpies
- Colored highlighters
- Super sticky post-it notes
Take Your Goal Planning to the Next Level with My Favorite Goal Planner, The Living Well Planner!
If you crave a physical planner, the Living Well Planner is perfect for you. The Living Well Planner is not your typical planner, it’s goal-oriented and focused on helping you take action in your everyday life. The Living Well Planner also has a line of daily and weekly action post-it notes that I use all the time!
Time Management Tips for Moms